The YWCA Santa Monica / Westside Transitional Housing and Education Program would not exist without the generosity and dedication of our donors and volunteers. We receive no federal or state support and rely on individuals, companies, foundations and fundraising events to support our yearly operating budget. Because of your support, we provide the individualization that is necessary for our residents to grow and reach their full potential.
And Our Graduates Can Attest to This
- 0% are homeless
- 100% have earned a high school diploma
- 22% have earned a vocational degree
- 75% have earned an Associate's degree
- 50% have earned a Bachelor's degree
- 15% have earned advanced degrees
- 85% are employed and making $19/hour, on average (Vital Research, July 2012)
How You Can Get Involved
Donor support has made a tremendous difference in the lives of our residents. To donate to this life changing, one-of-a-kind program for foster youth, click here or the Development Director, at (310) 452-3881.