We want you to feel at home with us!
- Single women without children
- Foster youth who will (or already have) emancipated out of the system
- Between ages 18 and 22
- Interested in attending school full-time
- Committed to working part-time and saving a portion of her income
Here's How You Apply
- Come in for a tour: Before beginning the written application we want you to come in to see the house to make sure you feel at home here!
- Start the application: After touring the home (and asking us some questions) you can begin the written application.
- Meet the ladies: After completing the written application, schedule a time to attend a house meeting on a Monday night at 6:00 pm. During this meeting you can talk with current residents, staff, and program alumni.
- Stay the night: The last step in the application process is to experience the program by staying overnight. See the community, learn about local schools and employment opportunities, and make sure this is the right place for you.
To get started, contact Maria Abenes at (310) 314-1466 or