In these challenging economic times, the YWCA cannot think of a better way to empower women and girls than by helping them to manage their finances and build personal wealth. Join us for Money Talks One-on-One Financial Consultations with Hollis Harman!
Also, as you prepare for tax season, Reviews.com has worked hard to develop a resource to help families choose which tax service is best for them. This completely free and comprehensive guide features expert reviews, detailed comparisons, and data-driven ratings - saving your members both time and effort in an otherwise time-intensive and blind decision process. To learn more, click HERE.
To register for Money Talks 1-on-1 session, click HERE or call the YWCA at (310) 452-3881.
The YWCA encourages you to take advantage of the myriad of online financial resources available to you with the click of a button!
- Practical Money Skills for Life: Explore your own financial information in greater detail through powerful tools for forecasting and assessing your financial choices. During the process, you might discover expenses you can eliminate or more effective ways to manage your money.
- Money $ense for Kids: Teach kids the basics of saving and investing as a way of life.
- 30 Steps to Financial Wellness: Create a successful strategy to better your overall financial position.
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy: Find information to make sound financial decisions at every stage of your childrens' lives - from childhood to retirement.
- My Money Toolkit: Get a free package of helpful publications on saving, investing, protecting and getting the most for your money
The YWCA Santa Monica / Westside is preparing to launch an expanded financial literacy program that will move beyond the walls of the YWCA! Through PSAs, webinars, conferences and workshops, the YWCA will offer financial literacy education through a myriad of age-appropriate formats and outlets to reach more women and girls with interesting, cutting-edge and useful financial education and strategies. Stay tuned as we work hard to secure funding for this innovative, new program! To support our efforts, just CLICK HERE and specify "Financial Literacy" in the "Note" section.
A Focus on Financial Literacy