Gifts to the YWCA Santa Monica / Westside change the lives of women and girls in our community by advancing their goals and pursuits at every life stage.
- $25 pays for 30 cancer survivors to participate in a rehabilitative pool exercise class
- $50 supplies healthy snacks to 30 of our Girl Central participants or Cottage Activity Time toddlers for one week
- $100 allows one young girl to participate in Girl Central programs for one year or a basketball/volleyball clinic for one season
- $250 pays for one middle or high school to attend a life-changing summer camp
- $300 provides an academic scholarship for a former foster youth
- $500 allows five women to attend weekend retreats supporting personal and professional renewal and civic engagement
- $1,000 helps 100 parents build emotional skills and better connect with their children
- $2,500 allows five families to successfully transition their children into the pre-school setting
- $5,000 supports 4 months of housing and case management services for a former foster youth
SUPPORT THE YWCA TODAY!
Cash or Check
YWCA Santa Monica / Westside is pleased to accept a donation at any time. Checks should be made payable to YWCA Santa Monica / Westside, and mailed to 2019 14th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405.
Credit Card Contributions
This can be done on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Contributions are accepted via Visa, MasterCard or Paypal. If you wish to make an online donation, click here.
Tribute or Memorial Gifts
When an occasion calls for a special remembrance, birthday, anniversary, graduation or other type of gift, a tax-deductible contribution to the YWCA Santa Monica / Westside makes a gift that gives in many ways. Tribute or memorial cards are mailed promptly. Donors receive a separate acknowledgment of their gift. To make an online tribute or memorial gift, click here.
Making a difference is important to you. Charitable giving is an important part of your life and your core values. Like many people, you’d like to know that the causes and organizations you care about today will continue to thrive in the future. The good news is you don’t have to be Andrew Carnegie or Bill Gates to start a meaningful philanthropic legacy. In addition to supporting the work of your favorite organizations through cash donations, consider making a planned gift. To learn more, click here.
The YWCA Santa Monica / Westside gratefully accepts in-kind donations. Click here to view our Wish List.
When you register with and shop through iGive, portions of your purchases at over 700 stores will benefit the YWCA Santa Monica / Westside. To see iGive's list of stores, click here..
You may direct United Way payroll gifts to the YWCA Santa Monica / Westside.
Vehicle Donation - Cars 4 Causes
Your old car, truck, boat, motorcycle or recreational vehicle can bring valuable support to the YWCA Santa Monica / Westside when you donate it through Cars4Causes. You will receive a charitable deduction on your taxes while supporting the YWCA Santa Monica / Westside. To donate now, click here or click on the image below.